Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Mommy and Babies Party

Today I had a FABULOUS group of ladies from College over and their children!  It is always nice to throw a party and here are a few things that I did to make the party fun!

GIFT BAGS for the Ladies!
(The Bags are actually purses)
Here are a few items that I sent the ladies home with! I know as a Mom so much is focused on our kids we forget about ourselves! I wanted the ladies to know how FABULOUS they are!





Items:  Body Wash 
 Loofah
Notebook
Candle
Pumpkin Ornament
Sleep Bath Salt
Purse from Maurices




Dinner Menu:

Salad
Lasagna
Garlic Toast
Cupcakes

I purchased fall plates and napkins from Hobby Lobby and they also had these fabulous fall bowls and trays!  They made the perfect serving dishes.  I used leave cupcake tins and added a little pumpkin toothpick to add to the fall theme! 







All the Kiddos!

I also put together little treat bags for the older kids!  They were filled with a mixture of chocalate treats and the bags had pumpkins on them again staying with the fall theme!


It was so MUCH FUN having a party, I just wish I had time to take more pictures! I was a little busy ;)

Hope you Enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment